WE THE ACTORS
We The Actors appeals to all the CINTAA members to exercise their voting right
CINTAA ELECTIONS ON 1ST MAY 2015
AT BARFIWALA COMPUND, NEXT TO D. N. NAGAR POLICE STATION, NEW LINK ROAD, ANDHERI (W), MUMBAI
TIMINGS : 10AM TO 6PM
ELECTIONS FOLLOWED BY AGM
An Updated & Valid CINTAA CARD is a MUST
We are a team of committed, honest and responsible actors whose sole aim is to Protect the Rights of Artistes and to bring Transparency and Strength to CINTAA; to achieve this aim, we propose:
1. Pension and Gratuity to Members;
2. To hold our own CINTAA Annual Awards to recognise excellence in Films and TV;
3. To make the present Life and Medical Group Insurance Schemes more beneficial and effective.
4. To limit the maximum number of terms any member can serve on CINTAA Managing Committee to 3;
5. To conduct Acting Workshops by senior members for New Members to hone their professional skills;
6. To fix a Minimum Daily Remuneration for CINTAA Members;
7. To create and strictly enforce a Model uniform contract, each for TV and Films, which is fair and equitable;
8. To enforce strictly the 12 hour shift rule for TV, with a double payment to CINTAA MEMBERS beyond 12 hours, on a pro-rata basis;
9. To enforce the Supreme Court direction to provide a pick up and drop to and from Home for women CINTAA members between 10pm and 5am;
10. To provide a signing amount to artistes contracting for more than 15 days a month for a TV show; to also provide for a minimum guarantee based upon 50% of blocked dates amount to actors, agreeing to block dates.
11. To enforce strictly payment of dues for TV actors:
A. Where their engagement has been for 5 or less days in a month - one week credit.
B. Where their engagement period is 6 to 10 days in a month-Three week credit.
C. For all other actors – six weeks credit.
12. To enforce strictly and effectively, all welfare measures which have been hitherto agreed between CINTAA and other relevant associations but are appearing merely on paper, or observed more in breach than in action;
13. To commission a CINTAA Mobile App, so that all members can promptly and effectively interact with the Managing Committee, instead of waiting for the AGM to do so.
PANEL MEMBERS of We The Actors are:
- Om Puri
- Manoj Joshi
- Himani Shivpuri
- Pallavi Joshi
- Darshan Jariwala
- Deepak Qazar Kejriwal
- Ravi Jhankal
- Sushant Singh
- Amit Behl
- Shubhangi Mohan Gokhale
- Sanjay Bhatia
- Sanjay Kumar
- Harish Kumar