Friday 25 December 2015

Santa time & Merry Christmas - DAY 730

When I was a little girl I believed all the stories told to us in the school. I believed that Santa Claus will be riding on a sledge to deliver each of us a special gift. Gradually as I grew older I discovered the truth but still loved the idea of the Santa Claus and his surprise gifts.

Over the decades I have always spent X’mas with my catholic friends, visited their home for Christmas cake and cookies and returned home with bag full of good wishes. It is a tradition observed for many decades.

For the last few years I have been decorating a Christmas tree at home and love the idea of children in the building  coming up to play with it on the  Christmas day.
They look forward to cakes and cookies and I to their happy smiles.



@bhawanasomaaya

No comments:

Post a Comment